“Caroline will update about party makeup hairstyling tips, while her special guest the talented floral artist The Grey Green will inspire you with bespoke Christmas Tree for your home styling.”
Module A: Christmas Tree Making
Teacher: Maggie Mak, Floral Artist/Co-founder of The Grey Green
Date: 26th Nov (Fri 10:00am-12:00pm OR 6:30-8:30pm)
As always, we believe Christmas is the time of the year to share joy and create memories. With great pleasure and delight, our handcrafted Christmas pine, unlike regular Christmas trees, are decked with a mixture of vine, willow branches and all the jollies. Each carefully curated pine is uniquely shaped and arranged to take on a natural silhouette. Tree Size: 50cm tall
Module B: Party Makeup Hairstyling -Get Ready!
Teacher: Caroline, Image Styling Director/the Founder of Seasoning
Date: 4th Dec (Sat, 2:30-5:00pm)
- Party Makeup & Hairstyling Trends
-Updates on makeup and hair trends
-Getting ready – planning your styling mood board/color palette for your party style
- Glam Smokey Eyes Updates
– Mastering Smokey Eye blending technique
-The balance of glitz/shimmer and texture
- Hairstyling Updates
-Ideas for your party hair styles
-Quickie Party Hairstyling tips
- Knowledge of non-toxic clean ingredients cosmetics
- Module A: HKD 1,480/person, 1 module, 2 hr/class, max 6 persons
- Module B: HKD 1,800/person, 1 module, 2.5hr/class, max 4 persons.
- If taking 2 modules together, less HKD 200/person.
- You may take up the minimum cost of the whole class if you’re forming a private group of
4-6 people or less than 4-6 people for each module. Contact us for detail.
Venue: Seasoning Studio, Room 302 Ivy House, 18-20 Wyndham Street, Central